Global Competence Advancement Center (GCAC) is looking for NCKU students to be the Luncheon Masters in our upcoming event ☕️Lunch Dates☕️!
If you meet all the qualifications and are interested in signing up as one, please fill out the form and upload a three-minute-long self-introduction video.
Please download the Luncheon Master Recruitment Guidelines for more detailed information!
- Registered NCKU student (including local students, overseas students, overseas Chinese students and students from China, Hong Kong and Macau)
- Excellence in spoken English
- Outgoing and able to facilitate group discussion and initiate conversation
- NT$700 per session for each luncheon master (before tax).
⏰ Application Timeline
- Application submission: February 1st, 2023 – February 22nd,2023
- Application result announcement: February 23rd, 2023
- Online interview: February 24th, 2023 (details will be sent along with the interview invitation)
- Training workshop: 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on March 3rd, 2023 (Please save the date in advance (dinner will be provided)
⚡ Application Link
☕️ Lunch Dates Event Procedure
- Date: March 7th, March 14th, March 28th, April 25th, May 9th and May 23rd
- Time: 12:10 p.m. to 1:10 p.m.
- Venue: Each session will be held on a different campus. According to the order of the dates, the venues will be on Sheng-Li Campus, Kuang-Fu Campus, Cheng-Kung Campus, Tzu-Chiang Campus, Li-Hsing Campus and Cheng-Hsing Campus
- Rundown: Each session will be 1 hour long, comprising a 5-minute icebreaker, a 50-minute discussion and a 5-minute wrap-up
- Topics: Including but not limited to the following list: Travel, Food, Hobby, College Life, Movie, Hometown
We look forward to your application❤️